- Central Wellington
- Career coach and consultant
- Luminous Consulting Limited
- Master of Business Administration (Merit), Diploma in Career Guidance (Distinction), National Certification Adult Education and Training, and Professional Supervision, Mentoring and Workplace Coaching.
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member Career Development Association of NZ (PMCDANZ)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Personal Branding
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
I am Director of Luminous Consulting Limited, a Wellington-based coaching, training and consulting practice, and an approved provider on the All of Government Consultancy Services Panel.
I help mid-career professionals who have fallen out of love with their jobs to find meaningful work. I also help people transition after redundancy, or to get ahead in their chosen career.
Coaching clients benefit from my own career change and business experience and 20 year work history. Having held senior leadership positions in the public and private sectors, I'm able to assist others in their own career and leadership development and progression.
In addition to the qualifications above, I am a Strong Interest Inventory Certified Practitioner, an Accredited Strengths Profile Practitioner, and I use Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as a component of my coaching practice.