- Otago and Southland
- New Zealand
- Professional Career Consultant
- Southern Directionz
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Social Sciences in Career Practice, Graduate Diploma in Specialist Education, Graduate, Diploma in Teaching, Certified Psychometric Assessor, Certified Trades Assessor
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of CDANZ, Member of CATE NZ, Member of MRCSA
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Psychometric Assessments
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
Dave McKissock – Career Consultant / Managing Director
Dave’s strong standing and extensive involvement in the community have enabled him to build Southern Directionz’s Career Consultancy a reputation as a leading career development and consultation practice for ‘providing quality professional service that makes a difference’.
With special interests in education planning and advice, professional development for both individuals and businesses, and the vocational rehabilitation services for ACC clients, spinal injury and mental health clients, redundancies, and recruitment. Dave’s long list of qualifications and experience backs up his ability to get the best outcome for each and every client, organisation, or business.
After more than 18 years in the education sector, concentrating in career advisory and facilitation within schools – where he was well-known throughout New Zealand for his career best practice and curriculum development/ delivery – Dave ventured into the Professional Career Industry in 2005 when he started Southern Directionz and has been actively delivering career assessment, development and planning service, in total 27 years of career advisory and consultation experience.
Since then, under Dave’s scope of practice, services and business has continued to expand and cater for the growing needs of people not just in Southland but across the South Island.