Focus on Jobs, a leading provider of vocational rehabilitation services to ACC in the Auckland area, seeks a Vocational Consultant - Back to Work Service. We provide services in conjunction with our partner, Active Plus (www.activeplus.co.nz).
See job advertisement here and below.
Due to high demand for our services we have an opportunity to join our team as a Vocational Consultant on an employed or contract basis (working either part-time, or up to full time depending on your fit for the role, and your requirements).
The work involves delivering the Back to Work service, to assist ACC clients to prepare to return to work. This includes:
- An initial meeting, where you work with the client to determine how ACC can best help them to prepare for getting back to work
- Delivery of career-based services including interview skills training and CV preparation, and facilitation of goal setting.
- Liaison with other professionals to coordinate services, such as a gym programme with our partner Physiotherapists.
- Sourcing work experience and job opportunities (this may not necessarily need to be part of this role)
- Co-ordinating work experience and liaising with employers to secure employment
- Associated reporting and administration
We support you so that you can get the job done.
- Full training
- Excellent systems and processes
- Flexibility to manage your own day and week
- Ongoing training and support
To meet ACC requirements you will need a relevant qualification. You also need to be a member of a professional organisation such as CDANZ, or be able to join such an organisation, or be working towards this.
It would be great to hear from you. Please contact me by phone or email:
09 373 3283