Focus on Jobs is a leading provider of vocational rehabilitation services to ACC in the greater Auckland area. We have an opportunity to work as an Occupational Assessor on a contract basis. The work will initially be part time. It could stay as part-time contracting, or develop into more full time work over time.
Job infomation is here and below:
What will you be doing?
The position involves delivering Occupational Assessment and CV services to ACC clients. This includes:
- Interviewing clients, gathering information, identifying work options and report writing/ dictaphoning.
- CV preparation
Over time there may also be the opportunity to deliver other services we offer, such as the Back to Work and Job Search Services, depending on your interests and strengths.
What it takes to be an Occupational Assessor:
- Above average writing skills
- Interviewing skills to elicit the information required
- A professional manner
- Knowledge of and interest in the world of work
- The ability to write clear and succinct CVs
We support you so that you can get the job done, and we offer:
- Full training
- Excellent systems and processes
- Flexibility to manage your own day and week
- Ongoing training and support
You need to be qualified and be a full member of an organisation:
To meet ACC requirements you will need to have a relevant qualification and experience, be a member of a professional organisation (such as CDANZ) and have experience working with ACC clients, or with clients in a similar capacity.
It would be great to hear from you
If this sounds like you, please contact me:
09 373 3283