- Career Coach/ Career Development Game Changer
- Sparked Careers
- PMCDANZ, M.Mgmt, B.S.S (Career Practice), B.Sc (Psychology), Strengthsfinder Coach
- Career Coaching
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
With over 10 years of coaching and training experience, I have coached and trained a wide range of clients from business owners to senior executives, managers to people returning to the workforce.
I am passionate about equipping aspiring professionals so that they gain career clarity and confidence through the best quality coaching, training and career resources.
As a senior coach and facilitator at Sparked, a Wellington based career consultancy, I work with clients to enhance their leadership capacity, career aspiration and skills. Prior to this I worked for five years at Massey University as a career consultant, leading the delivery of career education on Massey’s Wellington Campus.
I pride myself on keeping up to date with the latest trends in career development, hence being a professional member of CDANZ. I have also been the Past President for the New Zealand Central Branch of the International Coach Federation, Trustee for the Life Education Trust and Mentor in the Live the Dream programme.
My areas of speciality include:
- Being a certified Strengthsfinder coach who focuses on helping people understand their unique skills and strengths.
- Building leadership capacity and helping people step into leadership roles
- Developing a powerful LinkedIn profiles, CV, Cover letter and personal brand so employers interview you.
- Networking and job hunting – finding the hidden jobs that are never advertised
- Career transition coaching helping people gain career clarity, move through redundancy and understand their key skills
When not thinking about career development I love horse riding, running and spending time with my family.
Click on the link below to contact me, call me on my mobile or email email@example.com to chat about how I may be able to help.