Astrid van Holten
- Graduate Diploma in Career Development (AUT), Certifiate in Tertiary Teaching (AUT)
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of CDANZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Professional CV Preparation
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
I have worked in the career industry since 2000 in a number of roles within the public service. My experience covers face-to-face career planning through to strategy implementation.
Working with clients I am able to offer CV development, job search support and career coaching. I also have experience in delivering career-related workshops, professional development seminars and conference sessions. I have been a team leader with reponsibility for supporting schools to develop their career programmes and still have a particular interest in the transition of young people from education to employment.
Overall I am most interested in people achieving their potential, whether that be through individualised support or through the development of appropriate career planning programmes.