- Executive Director
- The Career Development Company
- MBA, DipGuid, BSocSc, Professional Supervision & Workplace Coaching (Lv7)
- Professional Memberships
- LMCDANZ, AHRINZ.
- Career Coaching
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Research and Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Are you an individual reflecting on your career; a career practitioner developing your standard of practice with clients; a manager wanting to have more effective career conversations with staff; an employer seeking external support for staff during change; or an organisation exploring new careers programmes for your clients?
Julie is passionate about the difference professional career development services can make having worked in the careers field as a career practitioner, business and product development manager, programme manager and senior leader.
Julie is one of four founding Executive Directors of The Career Development Company, a NZ-wide for-profit social enterprise. An active Life Member of the Career Development Association of NZ, Julie is currently Co-Chair of the Wellington Branch, and is involved in advocacy activities.