- Auckland Central
- Employability & Career Specialist
- Auckland University of Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Career Counselling; MBTI® qualified practitioner; CEB - Personality & Ability Assessment Certified;
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of the Career Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Psychometric Assessments
- Student Guidance
- Workplace Career Development
An employability and career specialist with extensive experience of coaching clients within a tertiary environment and a background working in the recruitment industry as a consultant for a large agency. I have a Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Career Counselling), am a certified practitioner of the well-established Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) and am licensed to administer SHL’s suite of psychometric assessments.
As a recruiter I partnered with a number of NZ’s most iconic brands to source exceptional talent for their businesses and I have conducted over 1,000 interviews. My experience in the recruitment field has equipped me with a strong understanding of how job seekers can best market themselves to optimise opportunities.
I am skilled at providing interview coaching, professional CV and cover letter creation, LinkedIn profile writing, video interview training and coaching job seekers who are completing psychometric assessments and attending assessment centres (group interviews). I am also a qualified career coach and work with clients to develop self-awareness, career agility, labour market knowledge and networking strategies. My aim as a career coach is to help clients secure (or design) fulfilling careers that are well-matched to their individual skills, abilities, personalities and values.