- Career Coach
- Career Tree
- Candidate - Masters in Practice, Diploma in Career Guidance
- Professional Memberships
- Co-Lead - CDANZ Regional Committee, Secretary and Co-Lead - Veterans of Combined Forces Surf Association, Committee Member- Raglan Community House
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Workplace Career Development
- Career Development and Mental Heath
- Online Career Development
It’s not really about why you should work with a career guidance practitioner. It’s about why you shouldn’t…. And there is no reason why you shouldn’t!
At any stage of your life experience, if you are considering a work based change or have feelings of dis-satisfaction, are experiencing employment disruption or leaving education. If you have promotional aspirations or are experiencing life role changes. Working with me will enable you to make career decisions based on your way of working.
I can help you better understand your options, ability and interests. Determine your strengths and weaknesses. Help you to recognise the actions needed to achieve your ambitions. Working with me can assist you to make better decisions and have a clearer idea about your move forward in life.
My practice has included work in the community sector, with defence force veterans, in vocational rehabilitation and assessment, through out-placement and redundancy and in private practice.
As a career guidance practitioner I can assist you to navigate the challenging ever changing world of work.