- Career Specialist
- Diploma in Career Guidance, Bachelor of Business Studies majoring in Accountancy, Post Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member Career Development Association of New Zealand, Qualified Chartered Accountant and member of CAANZ - Chartered Accountants Australia, New Zealand
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Psychometric Assessments
- Student Guidance
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
- Career Development for People with Disabilities
Karen is a career development and finance professional experienced in working with people of all ages and levels in the workforce from senior managers to the unemployed and those with injuries and disabilities.
Karen is passionate about recognising and respecting diversity and this is demonstrated by her ability to work with a diverse range of people, recognising their individual values, views and differences and conducting career development work in a culturally sensitive way.
Karen is a specialist in one-on-one planning and preparation for success in the job market, having extensive experience assisting clients in identifying appropriate job and educational and training opportunities.
Karen is skilled at resourcing and negotiating services and support to be provided to clients with injuries and disabilities to achieve optimum employment and training outcomes for those clients.
Karen’s working career as includes over 15 years in senior accounting roles in a variety of industries. She is experienced in managing and motivating staff and providing career development advice to achieve optimum results. Karen has strong analytical and negotiation skills and highly developed communication skills and the ability to use these skills to see all sides of a problem and work effectively with a diverse range of people.