- Central Wellington
- Career coach and consultant
- Luminous Consulting Limited
- Master of Business Administration (Merit), Diploma in Career Guidance (Distinction), National Certification Adult Education and Training, and Professional Supervision, Mentoring and Workplace Coaching.
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member Career Development Association of NZ (PMCDANZ)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Personal Branding
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
I am a career coach providing online career coaching sessions to help mid-career professionals who have fallen out of love with their jobs to find meaningful work. I also help people transition after redundancy, or to get ahead in their chosen career.
I’ve spent thousands of hours coaching hundreds of clients across both private and public sectors in Wellington, throughout New Zealand and globally.
My company, Luminous Consulting Limited, is an approved provider on the All of Government Consultancy Services Panel and I am a preferred provider on a number of local and central government coaching panels.
My sessions provide clients with a supportive environment in which to gain clarity and insights about what good looks like for them at work. With increased self-insight, they inevitably feel more confident and empowered, are more deliberate about their work choices, and able to recognise opportunities that are a good fit for them.
Coaching clients benefit from my own career change and business experience and 25 year work history. Having held senior positions in the public and private sectors, I'm able to assist others in their own career development and progression.
In addition to the qualifications above, I am a Strong Interest Inventory Certified Practitioner, an Accredited Strengths Profile Practitioner, and I use Acceptance and Commitment Therapy as a component of my coaching practice.