- Career Counsellor
- Careers Unlimited Ltd
- Master of Career Development, Bachelor of Arts (Education), Diploma of Teaching
- Professional Memberships
- Career Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ), Careers and Transitions Education Association (CATE), The Professional Association and Union of Teachers and Principals (PPTA)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Research and Policy
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Cherie is an experienced career practitioner committed to helping people make insightful and meaningful career decisions. Cherie possesses specialised skills, knowledge and credentials which equips her to work with people of all ages.
Cherie’s company name is called ‘Careers Unlimited’ as she believes there are no limits for individuals, only possibilities waiting to be co-authored with her. Helping people manage transitions in life and construct meaningful work within a dynamic Labour Market is her passion.
Cherie has been involved in education for twenty-seven years where she has taught in the Performing Arts and English. One of her specialisations is working with youth to help them create relevant learning pathways, select subjects and confidently transition from school, whether it be to tertiary study, training, apprenticeships or the world of work.
Cherie recognises that success and purpose looks different for every individual that she works with. Cherie has counselled a wide range of people from all walks of life from teenagers through to retirees.