- Counsellor, Career Coach and Supervisor
- Iolite Coaching & Consulting Ltd
- Certificate in Supervision; BAppSci: Psychology Major; Dip. Organisational Psychology; Dip. Career Counselling; Certificate in Adult Teaching (CAT)
- Professional Memberships
- NZCCA; Professional Member Career Development Assn of New Zealand (PMCDANZ); Member, HRINZ;
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Psychometric Assessments
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Claire is Principal Consultant of Iolite Coaching & Consulting Ltd and has over 19 years experience working closely with organisations and individuals within those organisations, providing a range of personal and organisational services.
Claire’s core skills are specifically in the areas of counselling, career and leadership coaching, mentoring, training/facilitation, and change management. Along with her personal values of empathy, integrity, and confidentiality, these skills enable Claire to build long-term relationships with her clients and client organisations as she works distinctly from an understanding of their perspective and needs.
Claire’s strong values ensure that a partnership approach is used to meet client needs and provide a service to organisations and individuals that is professional, caring, and effective. Integrity, quality, flexibility, honesty and respect are the key values that guide the delivery of service to both organisations and individuals.
Claire is passionate about seeing people flourish at work and in their personal lives. It’s about walking alongside people where they are, in the journey they’re on.
Alongside her significant experience, Claire brings enormous enthusiasm, and insight to her work and takes enormous fulfilment from seeing others succeed.