- Palmerston North / Horowhenua
- Vocational Consultant
- Thrive Career Services – Private Practice
- Diploma in Career Guidance Certificate of Proficiency for Teaching People with Disabilities –Dissertation commended Certificate in Supervisory Management Certificate in Self Directed Search (NZCER)
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of Career Development Association of New Zealand
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Psychometric Assessments
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
I have worked in the career industry for over 25 years. I have provided occupational assessments, CV’s and vocational and work ready rehabilitation programmes via ACC contracts to assist people to return to work following injury.
I have worked in a self-employment capacity assisting with career assessments and advice to private clients, within schools, health services and via Work and Income and Corrections contracts.
My experience also includes working within Staff Development and Organisational Development, in the areas of elderly, disability and rehabilitation.
I hold over 15 years’ experience in teaching people with disabilities, including duel diagnosis and challenging behaviours and have assisted with supported employment and teaching interventions. I have worked within psychotherapy using techniques to help treat mental and emotional disorders.
I was a founder member and partner in “Out of The Box Consultancy” for over six Years, providing training programmes to businesses including team building, businessplanning and organisational cultural audits. The business diversified into E commerce developing training packages to NZ and the overseas markets.
I enjoy assisting people to be the best that they can be and to achieve their goals and dreams and assist in developing a career path so they can reach their full potential.
- Click here