- Kerikeri, Bay of Islands. The area serviced is Wellsford, Whangarei, Dargaville, Kaitaia and right up to the Cape
- Occupational Assessor and Career Counsellor
- Career Networks Director
- Career Development Practitioner Diploma, ACCP, 2004 (graduated with highest distinction) Diploma in Career Guidance, NMIT. (2010) Cognitive Behaviour in Therapy Counselling. NZIPC, 2016
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of the Career Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ) 2004 to current, Full Member of Rehabilitation Counselling Association of Australasia (RCAA) 2012 to current.
- Career Counselling
- Vocational Assessment
Since 2004 Carol has managed her own vocational rehabilitation practice Career Networks with the valued assistance of her CDANZ contractors working under her ACC Vendor Status.
Career Networks provides Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation and Occupational Assessment Services. Carol is dedicated to providing respectful, supportive, coordinated, flexible and individualised services.
Over 30 years’ experience, study and training in working with –
Disability and Sickness
Claim Risk Management
Medical aspects of Disabilities regarding Returning to Employment
Psychological aspects of Disabilities
• Initial Occupational Assessment (IOA)
• Vocational Independence Occupational Assessment (VIOA)
• Loss of Potential Earnings (LOPE) S105 Occupational Assessment
• Career counselling taking a Cognitive Behaviour Approach regarding work potential and return to work.
- Click here
- 027 207 9499