- Nelson and Marlborough,Online
- Career Development Specialist/ Professional Supervisor
- Bright Track Ltd
- B Soc Sc, Grad. Dip. Career Development, Post Graduate Cert. Professional Supervision
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member CDANZ, CFHRINZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
Are you struggling with: making your first career choice, deciding on a career change, developing your own or your organisations professional focus? Do you dread addressing these issues because of your current lack of traction? Contact Stephen at Bright Track now to make the difference you long for.
As a Career Development Specialist I thrive on working with people who are in just those situations. We work cooperatively together to identify your career/ learning choice or re-establish you on a positive career path. You learn more about yourself, what is important to you and how that translates into meaningful work.
As a Professional Supervisor I support and extend professionals who want to excel in their practice. My supervision approach is to create a safe environment in which we’ll collaboratively and confidentially work through professional practice issues you are facing.
My professional background is in Human Resource Management, Career Development, Leadership & Management and Hospital Chaplaincy. I have a natural affinity with people, being able to quickly and easily establish deep working relationships.
I am based in Nelson and also work remotely with clients. If you need assistance with your career direction or professional supervision contact me now Stephen@brighttrack.co.nz .