- Otago and Southland
- Career Practitioner
- BA, DipTch, MTchg, BSS (Career Practice)
- Professional Memberships
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Professional Supervision
- Research and Policy
- Retirement Planning
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Life’s too short to be doing work you don’t love!
An experienced career practitioner and educator, I work with people of all ages who are contemplating a career transition. People who know that ‘the old’ no longer works so well, but also know that ‘the new’ hasn’t arrived… yet!
I have career conversations with people who are contemplating a change including:
• school leavers looking for a career path
• women returning to the workforce or seeking a different work life balance
• people wondering about a mid life career change
• workers wanting to trade in their jobs for running their own business, especially senior entrepreneurs
• those transitioning out of work into something called ‘retirement’.
We will explore different career pathways, learn about contemporary job search strategies, and help you build a strong story for going forwards. Together we will find ways to help bridge the gap between the now, and whatever might come next.
I am keen to have conversations with people who are rethinking retirement in the context of the longevity revolution and the aging workforce. There are many opportunities to flourish in a life after the traditional retirement age.