- Manager- Career Development and Vocational Services
- Focus on Jobs
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology); Bachelor of Physical Education; Post-graduate Diploma in Organisational Psychology
- Professional Memberships
- Career Coaching
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Psychometric Assessments
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
- Career Development for People with Disabilities
Paul has owned and managed Focus on Jobs since 2009.
Focus on Jobs currently provides vocational rehab services to ACC, ACC Third Party Administrators (TPAs) and insurance companies throughout the greater Auckland area.
This includes Occupational Assessment (IOA and VIOA) services to ACC and Third Party Administrators (TPAs), currently with a team of experienced assessors based throughout Auckland.
Focus on Jobs is also the exclusive provider of vocational consultancy services under Back to Work (BTW) and Job Search (JS) to Active+ (a Voc Rehab Services lead supplier to ACC) in the greater Auckland area. Our specialist team of BTW and JS consultants work as Lead Providers in the ActivePlus inter-disciplinary team to deliver these programmes.
Paul also holds the role of Clinical Services Manager (Back to Work, Occupational Assessment and Job Search Services) for Active+, which involves overseeing the delivery of these services for Active+ throughout the North Island.
Paul has been in the industry since 2002, and has previously worked in the HR Department of a large company, as a Career Development Advisor for a DHB, for a corporate outplacement provider, and in a psychometric assessment consulting business.