EMPLOYABILITY IN FOCUS - What’s Hot In 2016?
This CDANZ event was presented in partnership with AUT and Careers New Zealand on Friday 29 April 2016 at AUT, Auckland.
Presentations from this event are here.
This half day event is aimed at tertiary career practitioners and tertiary support / academic staff providing insights into key issues around employability.
The programme includes:
· Guided tour of the brand new AUT Employability Lab
· A Employability workshop facilitated by Brigette Shutkowski, CareersNZ and Jannie Allen, University of Auckland
· Key Note by Skype :
· Key Note by Skype:
· Employers Panel Discussion facilitated by Shirley Johnson, COMET We are pleased to announce that Jerome Cudmore- People and Performance Manager, Electrix, Ruth Smillie- Talent Development Manager- Sky City & Jane Tongatule- General Manager, GETBA (greater East Tamaki Business Association) will join our Employers Panel.
This is a wonderful opportunity to:
· Gain up-to-date information on current research and industry trends
· Share useful links and resources
· Network with peers
· Gain a domestic and international perspective on Employability
Download promotional flyer here
Special prices for CDANZ members and CDANZ affiliates (CNZ, CATE, NZATD, NZDSN/ASENZ & CDAA).