CDANZ Annual General Meeting is a time for celebrating the achievements of the year and planning the year ahead.
The programme includes:
- Welcome and CDANZ Waiata
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- Project updates from:
- Professionalism Working Group
- National Forum for Lifelong Career Development
- Tabling of Annual Report and Finances
- Reading of remits
- Voting on remits
- Changes in National Executive Members
- Celebrations and/or Honours
The following information about Remits & Voting is for current Professional, Fellow and Life members.
Please feel free to make contact if you have any queries:
- Remit queries: Jean Ottley, Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Executive Committee queries: Shane Heasley, President (email@example.com)
Key dates are as follows, for ease of reference:
21 September 2017: Remits and Nominations must have been received by Jean Ottley, Secretary.
4 October 2017: Voting papers and instructions emailed out to Professional, Fellow and Life members.
26 October 2017: Proxy voting forms provided, and mailed votes to be received by Jean Ottley, Secretary.
1 Nov 2017: AGM being held at the University of Auckland Business School, 1pm (preceded by our National Symposium, 31 October - 1 November)
To view the CDANZ Constitution
For information and early-bird registration for the 2017 National Symposium and AGM