We are reviewing CDANZ Entry Level Qualifications and Member Pathways - what will that mean for you, your clients and our association?
Have your say now
These are all the resources made available to CDANZ Branches to date. Read and watch them at your leisure and send your individual feedback to email@example.com at any time.
- ELQMP Project Team Video - an explanation of the project as a whole, the consultation to date and how you can have your say.
- Facilitators Notes – a brief outline of the session can run. We appreciate some of you have local input you wish to include too.
- ELQ&MP Slides – for reference after watching the video in your meeting
- ELQ&MP Summary Discussion Document – this highlights some specific things within the proposal that you may wish to discuss once you have had the big picture conversation as prompted in the video.
- Straw Poll Link - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ELQMPStraw
- CPD Slides – for reference after watching the video in your meeting
ELQ&MP Consultation Updates
Consultation to date
Webinar: On 6/11/19, we delivered an introductory webinar for members who were unable to attend the presentation on the Entry Level Qualification and Member Pathways Discussion Document at Conference.
Interest Group Zoom Meetings: Members were then invited to participate in online conversations with peers to discuss what the recommendations might mean for them in their practice, for their clients, their employers and all other stakeholders who may be impacted by change. Feedback from these sessions has been actioned and we are now working towards our nationwide Branch Consultation.
- Education focus, held 26/11/19
- Vocational Rehabilitation focus, held 28/11/19
- Private Practice & Corporate focus, held 4/12/19
Branch Meetings: Members were invited to consider the Discussion Paper as a branch and feedback to the project team.
Northland - 10am - 12noon, Tuesday 25 February at Workspace, 24 Finlayson street, Whangarei.
- Auckland - 6pm -8pm Wednesday 26 February, St Columba Centre, 40 Vermont St, Ponsonby
- Waikato - 5.30pm Thursday 12 March at The Trust Waikato Building, London Street
- Bay of Plenty - 3pm, Wednesday 26 February at APM Offices, 38 Glenlyon Avenue Greerton.
- Hawkes Bay / Gisborne - 1pm to 5pm, Friday 14 February at Napier War Memorial and Convention Centre, 48 Marine Parade, Napier
- Manawatu - 1.30pm to 3.30pm, Wednesday 11th March at the Palmerston North Public Library meeting room.
- Taranaki - 11am, Friday 28 February, Purpose Careers Ltd, Kings Building, Level 2, 36 Devon Street West, New Plymouth.
- Wellington - 5.30pm, Monday 17 February at Level 9, 44 the Terrace, Wellington.
Nelson / Marlborough - 4pm, Tuesday 11 February at S103 at NMIT.
- Canterbury - 5pm, Thursday 2 April via Zoom
- Otago / Southland - 5.15pm for nibbles & 5.30pm start, Wednesday 11 March, Meet at Otago Polytech Hub
Maori and Pasifika Practitioners Network: an online hui was held with this group at 4.30pm, 1 April 2020.
|2.2 Professional practice management: Demonstrate commitment to professionalism|