Number 20, Issue 2, Winter 2016
Welcome to the 2016 Winter Ezine!
Our theme is Occupational Rehabilitation following the conference in April 2016, an exploration of the multi-discplinary and collaborative work in this sector.
Other articles centre on the work to advocate for a national strategy for Career Development.
Vocational Rehabilitation - theme articles
- Occupational Rehabilitation conference report – Lauren Hughes
- Worker 'value' in the context of disability – Dr Joanna Fadyl
- Vocational Rehabilitation: From good to great – Gabrielle O'Connell
- Multi-disciplinary rehabilitation teams – Andy Schmidt
- Better literacy and numeracy skills mean better lives – David Do
- Supported Employment and traumatic brain injury – Shane Heasley
- Dealing with the ever changing policy landscape – Professor Tristram Hooley
- The National Forum on Lifelong Career Development – Kaye Avery
- Career Development in New Zealand: A scoping paper – previewed by Jean Ottley
- Careers New Zealand transfer to Tertiary Education Commission – Jane Ratcliffe
- Career development across the lifespan needs policy – Sam Young
- Professional standards and alternative pathways – Pip Jamieson
The complete Ezine in one hit is here.
NB: When opening articles in this issue, we apologise that the hyperlinks in the pdfs are not live. As an alternative, there are references supplied at the end of each article. Copy the URL out to your web browser by highlighting the link and keying Ctrl & C to copy (and Ctrl & P to paste).