CareerEQ has launched an on-line Career Intelligence© assessment and will be offering training opportunities to Professional, Life and Full (with coaching or counselling experience) Members of the CDANZ and ICF communities during July and August.
The Career Intelligence© assessment offers a framework for career development coaching and counselling. It is designed to help the individuals we work with to identify workplace alignment, professional development, and career planning objectives. Check out more information about the assessment here.
As we know, assessments are only as good as the conversations that are stimulated when using them. The CI© assessment inspires coaching conversations to go deep very quickly as it clearly ‘mirrors’ the person - as they see themselves. The assessment has high face validity and provides excellent self-reflection data to work with. A coaching framework helps draws out rich conversations and insights from which clear actions can be taken by the client, with confidence. Sample Report.
Training in the use of the CI© assessment will include:
• The research and theory behind the assessment and the 6 inventories embedded in it
• Context and process matters – how deep questions can explore the aspirational, yet be grounded in the reality of an individual’s self-belief.
• Coaching practice in pairs with participants’ own CI© reports
• Summarising the coaching process with feedback documentation for the client.
Training Dates (Training is limited to 10 participants per training session):
Auckland: Wednesday 30th June, 10.00am – 2.30pm at CareerEQ - 2 New Street, St Mary’s Bay.
Wellington: Friday 23rd July, 10.00am – 2.30pm at Vitae - 9/39 The Terrace, Wellington Central.
Christchurch: Wednesday 28th July, 10.00am – 2.30pm at Zestpeople Office Bartlett Street, Riccarton.
Auckland: Tuesday 3rd August, 10.00am – 2.30pm at CareerEQ - 2 New Street, St Mary’s Bay.
- Full training will also give licence for one year to use the assessment - $320.00 + GST for Professional, Full and Life Members of CDANZ and ICF others $420.00 + GST
- Licence renewal annually $150.00. (The renewal will cover assessment development and ongoing training on assessment updates.)
- Assessment cost: for a bundle of 10 - $350.00 + GST; for a bundle of 5 - $225.00 + GST
For more information please contact:
Neela Hatangadi: firstname.lastname@example.org. or Ph: 0225611311
Or myself, Kaye Avery: email@example.com or Ph: 021 474765 - I will be holding CI© conversation sessions (no cost) at the practice as needed.