Focus on Jobs is a provider of vocational rehabilitation services to ACC, delivering services in conjunction with our partner, Active+ (www.activeplus.co.nz).
Due to Active+ recently acquiring a nationwide contract for the Back to Work Service we have an opportunity to join our team as a Vocational Consultant on a part-time contract basis, delivering services in any of the following areas;
- Tasman, Marlborough and West Coast Districts
The work involves delivering the Back to Work service, to assist ACC clients to prepare to return to work. This includes:
- An initial meeting, where you work with the client to determine how ACC can best help them to prepare for getting back to work
- Delivery of career-based services including interview skills training and CV preparation, and facilitation of goal setting.
- Liaison with other professionals to coordinate services, such as a gym programme with our partner Physiotherapists.
- Sourcing work experience and job opportunities
- Co-ordinating work experience and liaising with employers to secure employment
- Associated reporting and administration
- Full training
- Excellent systems and processes
- Flexibility to manage your own day and week
- Ongoing training and support
There is also the opportunity to deliver Occupational Assessment services to ACC alongside the Back to Work Service, and we provide and ongoing support on this service also.
To meet ACC requirements you will need a relevant qualification, and to be a Full or Professional Member of CDANZ.
It would be great to hear from you. Please contact me by phone or email;
09 373 3283