The Career Development Association of New Zealand holds Memoranda of Understanding with a number of likeminded organisations. These partnerships enable us to collaborate on projects of mutual interest, and to and ensure that our members have access to the latest events and information.
CDANZ currently has partnerships with:
- Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA)
- New Zealand Association of Training and Development (NZATD)
- Advisors for Supported Employment in New Zealand (a Committee within NZDSN)
- Career and Transition Education Association Aotearoa (CATE)
- NZ Work Research Institute (NZWRI)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Australasia