- Nelson and Marlborough
- Business & Vocational Consultant
- Sam Young Business Consultant
- M. Mgmt, B.Com (Acctg & Mgmt), Higher Dip Mgmt, Dip Career Guidance, Cert Adult Teaching
- Professional Memberships
- CDANZ, NZIM, IOD, Lifetime Member BetaGammaSigma International Honors Society, Academy of Management, International Leadership Association
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Vocational Assessment
What gets me up in the morning is undertaking work that is challenging, rewarding and absorbing; particularly coaching people to help them advance in business and in their chosen careers. I am fascinated by leadership and in learning people's stories.
My specialties are:
Coaching, training and guiding clients to achieve their goals. Brokering difficult conversations, negotiating win:win solutions.
Strategic planning, goal setting, analysing objectives, determining actions, planning, walking with clients through their chosen path.
Researching materials to support client intentions, providing expert opinions for client-focused legal teams.
Strong proponent of social justice, and an asker of difficult questions.