- Career Counsellor
- Lifeworks 4 Me Ltd
- Graduate Dip Career Development, Dip in Teaching People with Disabilities, Certificate in Tertiary and Adult Education, Certificate in Community Work
- Professional Memberships
- MCDANZ - Associate Member NZDSN
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Psychometric Assessments
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
Richard established Lifeworks 4 Me Ltd in October 2010, having worked as a career consultant for Career Services from 2001 -2010. He has over 20 years experience in vocational settings working with a diverse range of jobs seekers across the employment spectrum.
Lifeworks 4 Me has been established to meet the needs of busy people and provides a home based after-hours service to allow people to make informed decisions at a time and place of their choice.
Service delivery to individuals includes -
- Guidance in life/work transitions - face to face, phone, online
- Assistance with pre-employment issues - CV, Cover Letter, Interviews etc
Career modalities assist individuals aged from 15 -60 who have different learning styles these include:
Social Learning Theory - emphasis is placed on what is possible now rather than in the past. Skills are achieved through reinforcement, role modelling and simulation.
Brief Solution Therapy - Questions are asked about the person's story that draw on their strengths and resources that support people to explore their preferred futures.
Interactive Drawing Therapy - IDT requires no drawing talent, it is easy to learn and it is useful for people who are not verbally fluent.