- Bay of Plenty
- Career Consultant
- Career Decisions Ltd.
- Master of Counselling (Hons), Bachelor of Social Sciences (Ed.), Certificate in Supervision Skills, Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Assessor, Certificate in Adult Learning & Teaching, C.E.L.T.A.
- Professional Memberships
- cdanz Professional Member, NZAC Full Member
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
I’m Gloria Selkirk of Career Decisions, Career Consultant / Coach. I specialise in assisting people seeking career advice, direction and work satisfaction. Clients engage me to help them understand their career needs; face career challenges and find work with meaning. I have 18 years progressive experience working with people to renew their enthusiasm; make career choices and life-style changes. I have guided hundreds of people to make positive career decisions that suit their individual needs.
Success in my role as a Career Transition Coach can be credited to my advanced ability to focus on the individual, their particular strengths, abilities and experience. I enable them to transfer these attributes to other job settings. Clients feel respected and empowered to follow up on meaningful career prospects that are tailored to their circumstances.
I work with businesses and organisations in areas of:
Staff Retention & Re-Engagement
Pre-Employment Profiling & Reporting
Out Placement Counselling & Services
I work one-on-one in areas of:
Tertiary / High School Students - Study Pathways and Programme Selection.