- Executive Director & Career Specialist
- The Career Development Company & Love Your Career
- M.A. in Industrial Psychology (Hons), B.A., Graduate Certificate in Career Development, Accredited in MBTI & DISC, Certified Coach
- Professional Memberships
- CDANZ, ICF, CATE
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Caroline has been working as a career specialist for over 20 years offering individual career support and running organisational workshops for a wide variety of clients. She has extensive experience in career counselling, workplace coaching, career transition, outplacement, change management, coaching in job search and interview techniques, and writing CVs. She is an accredited Administrator of Myers Briggs Type Indicator & DISC instruments.
Caroline established Love Your Career to help individuals at any age or stage of their career journey - to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge to create and thrive in the future that they envision for themselves.
Caroline is one of the four founding Executive Directors of The Career Development Company, a for-profit social enterprise. She is currently on the National Executive of CDANZ and is the lead of the Professionalism Project, developing professional standards for the association.
Besides private practice, Caroline has also worked at Macquarie University in Sydney, developing a career development programme for post-graduate research students, lectured on the Graduate Diploma in Career Development at AUT, worked as a career counsellor at UNITEC and contracted to two Auckland based Career and Outplacement organisations.
Caroline comes from a Human Resources and Productivity background working in the Service and Industrial sectors in Wellington.