- Auckland, Waikato
- Career Development Practitioner
- Diocesan School for Girls
- Graduate Diploma in Career Development, BA (Hons), Diploma in Teaching (Secondary)
- Professional Memberships
- Professional member of CDANZ, Member of Careers and Transition Education Association NZ (CATE)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
- Student Guidance
I have worked in the career industry for over 17 years in universities, secondary schools and in career promotion and recruitment for an industry training organisation. I am a registered secondary school teacher, a professional member of CDANZ and a member of CATE (Careers and Transition Education Association NZ).
I greatly enjoy working with young people one to one, in groups, and through programme development. I also have experience working with people from all ages and backgrounds through my work at universities. Currently I work at Diocesan School for Girls in Auckland as a career development practitioner. There I provide career counselling services, organise career events, teach career education in years 7-12 and present workshops. A key part of my role is building and maintaining knowledge of tertiary providers both in New Zealand and overseas. I also have an interest in how students can identify and develop their employability skills in order to develop resilient careers into the future.
Career Talk is my private practice in which I assist people of all ages with their career development transitions and planning.