- Career Counsellor
- Careers Unlimited Ltd
- Master of Career Development, Bachelor of Arts (Education), Diploma of Teaching
- Professional Memberships
- Career Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ), Careers and Transitions Education Association (CATE), The Professional Association and Union of Teachers and Principals (PPTA)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Research and Policy
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Cherie is an experienced career practitioner who employs a client-centred, constructivist approach utilising a range of theoretical concepts and career tools. Cherie possesses specialised skills, knowledge and credentials which equips her to work with people of all ages.
Cherie’s company name is called ‘Careers Unlimited’ as she believes there are no limits for individuals, only possibilities waiting to be co-authored with her. Helping people manage transitions in life and construct meaningful work within a dynamic Labour Market is her passion.
Cherie has been involved in education for twenty-seven years where she has taught in the Performing Arts and worked with youth to help them manage their learning, option choices and make informed career decisions. Enabling youth to effectively transition from school into life beyond school is one of her specialisations; whether it be to further tertiary study, apprenticeships and the world of work.
Cherie recognises that success and purpose looks different for every individual that she works with. This perspective of the client is the same for all ages she works with. The age range of clients Cherie has helped have ranged from teenagers through to retirees.