- Job Search and Career Coach
- New Zealand Immigration Concepts
- Bachelor of Arts; Graduate Certificate in Career Theory and Practice; National Certificate in Adult Education and Training; Te Pūtaketanga o Te Reo; Diploma in Environmental Health Science.
- Professional Memberships
- • Career Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ) • Wellington and Wairarapa Career and Transition Education Association NZ Inc. (CATE)
- Career Coaching
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
Jane has over 18 years’ experience in the New Zealand careers sector predominately working as a Career Development Consultant. She has worked with a wide variety of people including supporting migrants to understand and develop job search strategies to successfully transition into the New Zealand job market.
Jane helps migrants navigate their way through the job search process by identifying and tailoring their skills, experience and qualifications to suit New Zealand style CVs, cover letters and applications; providing relevant labour market information; strategies to access the hidden job market and to build confidence developing New Zealand networks as well as helping migrants improve their interview skills and practice. Whatever it takes to support people to a successful outcome.
She describes her career practice philosophy as being strength-based and solution-focussed to empower clients to have the tools, techniques and resources to make life-long informed work and career decisions.