- Career Counsellor/Coach/Consultant/Supervision
- Career Journey
- Master of Counselling, Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, The University of Waikato, Graduate Diploma in Career Development, Auckland University of Technology
- Professional Memberships
- Fellow and Current Vice President CDANZ National Executive, Provisional Member of New Zealand Association of Counsellors (NZAC) Member of Career and Transitions Aotearoa NZ (CATE)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Workplace Career Development
- Career Development and Mental Heath
Have you hit a road block or that glass ceiling?
Are you living with a career decision which doesn’t work for you now?
Successful career change and transitions is my passion and my superpower (yes, I've done it a few times myself).
Helping you to become unstuck, moving the blocks and setting the goals which move you to your preferred future is what I am about. Whether through counselling, supervision, coaching, advising or supporting. I can then guide you to build your new personal career brand and market yourself.
I am certificated to facilitate the Myer Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI). As a member of several career-focused associations, I keep up to date and informed of the latest best practice in the Human Resources and Career Development fields.
I am at present the CDANZ National Executive Member and Vice President. Career Journey is my private practice. I also currently work as a Career Development Advisor at the University of Waikato.