- Career Development Practitioner
- Career Journey
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, The University of Waikato and Graduate Diploma in Career Development, Auckland University of Technology
- Professional Memberships
- Waikato branch member of Career and Transitions Aotearoa NZ (CATE) Member of International Vocational and Educational Guidance Association (IVEGA) Member of National Association of Graduate Careers
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
Career Journey is my private practice. I also currently work as a Career Development Advisor at the University of Waikato. I have over 10 years’ experience in the Private Tertiary Training sector helping youth find career paths and gain employment, and recent experience working in the supported employment sector.
My expertise includes working with a diverse client base. While my passion is working with Youth and Young Adults, I have experience working with all age groups and career backgrounds. I have a particular interest in helping clients make smooth transitions be it from school to tertiary or from first occupations to new occupations.
My practice is informed by a variety of career theories and different career tools which I use for the best benefit of each client. I am certificated to facilitate the Myer Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI). As a member of several career focused associations I keep up to date and informed of the latest best practice in the Human Resources and Career Development fields. I am at present the Waikato Branch Chairperson for CDANZ.