- Career Development Practitioner & Employability Coach
- Landa Career Services
- Graduate Diploma in Career Development
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of CDANZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
I am a passionate Career Development Practitioner. I provide career counselling and employability coaching services to people of all ages, ethnic groups and backgrounds, with a specialty to new migrants and international students. I enjoy every minute spent together with client during which intelligence and trust always inter-flow, and feel grateful for the privilege to be able to walk alongside people on their career journey.
I use an eclectic and integrated counselling-coaching model and a dynamic approach to provide clients with individualised career service to facilitate career exploration, career planning, decision-making and employability enhancement. I aspire to empower clients when they are in career difficulties by helping them increase the self-awareness, self-esteem and self-efficacy.
Being a professional member of both CDANZ and Asia Pacific Career Development Association, I am also actively engaged in career conferences both in NZ and in the Asia Pacific region.