- Auckland City Centre
- Career Consultant & Professional Counsellor
- Private Practice
- M. Ed in Adult Ed. (1st class Hons), B A (Soc. Sci.) in Psychology, FTCL (Speech & Drama)
- Professional Memberships
- NZPsS, CDANZ, NZAPP
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Retirement Planning
- Student Guidance
- Workplace Career Development
A highly qualified & experienced career coach, professional counsellor & EAP provider in private practice in the Auckland CBD. Specialities include: career progress, planning, decisions & direction; employment & performance issues; labour market information; job search strategies; interview skills, CV guidance & editing.
Counselling expertise relevant to careers includes: increasing confidence; values & role/industry fit; overcoming blocks & barriers to meeting goals, and strategies for making lasting behavioural changes.
Previous career highlights: Academic Counsellor at the University of Auckland; career in corporate HR; management Programme Presenter & Consultant for NZIM; substantial research, writing & editing in the careers field including authoring of a management book published by Heinemann Reed & a column in a major magazine; Founder/Director of a networking organisation to assist women in business.