- Nelson and Marlborough,Online
- Richmond Nelson
- Career Practitioner
- Bright Track Ltd
- BBS, Dip. Physiotherapy, Dip. Teaching, Grad.Dip.Career Development.
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member CDANZ; Member HRINZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
As a Career Development Specialist, I work with you – listening to where you are at presently in your space and supporting you to make the changes to move forward in your life, learning and work.
Maybe you have had time to think about your situation over your break? Perhaps you are anxious about the security of your role, or maybe just want to make a change? Perhaps you are entering the workforce for the first time or maybe re-entering after parenting, redundancy or injury?
Following your interests and gaining transferable skills to broaden your options and find directions that work for you is what career is all about. My own career path models this flexibility.
Training as a Physiotherapist lead me to some inspiring work in Canada and later in New Zealand, rehabilitating people with hand injuries back to work, eventually sparking my interest in career work.
I discovered that people were the most meaningful focus for me while sailing back to New Zealand from Canada in our 27 foot yacht with my husband.
Listening to a U.K. career strategist speak about the competencies of a Career Practitioner: counselling, finance and education skills, inspired me to add a teaching qualification to my existing practical skills and qualifications in Business and Health and become a Career Consultant.
I enjoy working remotely or face-to-face with:
• Young people making decisions in school, training or entering their first roles
• People transitioning in organisations
• People returning to the workforce: after a period of parenting, people who are injured, or people whose roles have been made redundant.
At Bright Track we help you understand your preferred transferable skills, the things you love doing and together we discover how you want to work so that you will thrive in your role.