- Canterbury and Westland
- Career Practitioner & Team Leader - Careers & Employment
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Graduate Diploma Career Development, Diploma in Human Resource Management, currently studying towards Graduate Diploma in Tertiary Teaching & Learning
- Professional Memberships
- Career Coaching
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Personal Branding
- Professional CV Preparation
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Over 14 years' experience working in career development, currently within a tertiary environment.
My current role with Ara Institute of Canterbury (formerly CPIT) in the Student Transitions team is both exciting and challenging as I lead the Careers & Employment team and support specific careers & employability work projects to meet the needs of intending, current and graduate students with career planning through to all aspects of job search.
My involvement with industry through organising onsite events and participating in external events also provides many opportunities that enable our students to engage with, understand industry expectations, and provide purpose behind their career goals.
A constant theme that I have maintained throughout my career is being open to change which has enabled me to be adaptable and take on numerous opportunities to continue to learn and challenge myself. These challenges include keeping up with technology through our employability app development and active involvement within my professional association CDANZ through current leadership roles locally (Canterbury Westland branch) and previously nationally as chair of CDANZ membership committee and member of National Executive committee.
- Click here
- 021 2539263
- Alt. Phone
- 940 8564