- Career Practitioner
- Certificate in Supervision Skills for Health and Social Service Professionals, Graduate Certificate in Career Development, Masters in Applied Linguistics, Post-Graduate Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member of the Career Development Association of New Zealand (PMCDANZ)
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Retirement Planning
- Student Guidance
- Workplace Career Development
Before coming to New Zealand, I lived and worked in the UK (where I’m from), Germany, Israel, and France. Since coming here, I have lived in Auckland, Dunedin, and now Wellington. My roles include senior lecturer in ESOL and Foundation Studies, career practitioner at Otago Polytechnic and now private practice where I have run my company, LifeCraft, since January 2015.
Alongside Career Development, I also provide individuals and companies with the support they need to deal with stress in productive, positive ways. The two main channels that I use are Professional Supervision and EAP services.
Both avenues have the same overall goal – allowing people to avoid taking too much on and burning out, and providing tactics to deal with the challenges that life may bring in the future.
My goal is to ease pressure and help clients not only avoid burnout, but feel confident and fulfilled whatever their role. I help people see the power of changing their own lives.