- Company Director/Career Consultant
- EAPworks/Workplace Connections Ltd
- BA (Psychology), Grad Cert Career Development, Dip.Tchg, Accredited Supervisor
- Professional Memberships
- CDANZ, HRINZ, CATE
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Julie has extensive experience and training in the provision of professional services to a wide range of workplaces, relating to individuals and groups – as an Employee Assistance consultant, career counsellor, trainer, facilitator, supervisor, manager and celebrant.
Over the past twenty five years she has implemented and been actively involved in practically supporting people and teams in effective Employee Assistance Programmes in a range of industries.
She also has considerable experience supporting individuals and groups in career planning, resilience training, and support through chosen and unchosen Career transition and organisational change.