- Career Consultant
- Pat Cody Ltd
- Post Graduate in Guidance, Grad Cert in Career Development, Diploma in Information Design
- Professional Memberships
- Professional Member
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Professional CV Preparation
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Workplace Career Development
I have been in the career industry since 1997, holding various roles within government, tertiary, sports organisations and business contexts.
Roles have included: career consultant, team leader, digital project consultant, knowledge management and professional development manager. My strengths are career guidance (face-to-face and online), outplacement support, professional development discussions, creative and innovative problem-solving using visual facilitation.
I have a Postgraduate in Guidance, Grad Cert in Career Development and a Grad Diploma in Information Design. My career started as a Town Planner and has a Bachelor of Regional Planning. I have had the privilege of serving on the CDANZ National Executive twice (2009-10 and 2018-19).