- Otago and Southland
- HR & Careers Consultant
- Employ Me Now!
- BA/LLB, Post Grad Dip Bus Admin (HSE/HR), Dip Careers Guidance (Distinction)
- Professional Memberships
- CDANZ, HRINZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Graduate Guidance
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Vocational Assessment
- Workplace Career Development
About Employ Me Now and FAQ’s
Sarah Bond is an experienced Human Resources and HSE professional. She has helped develop nationwide health and safety systems, made hiring decisions for national level roles and has successfully helped people at all stages of their working life find new jobs and achieve career goals.
She gained a BA/LLB at the University of Canterbury, a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration – HSE from Massey University and a Diploma in Careers Guidance (Distinction) from NMIT. She has worked as a both a corporate head hunter and a national level HSE, Human Resources Manager.
Sarah has worked in a range of industries including transport, oil, manufacturing and the Department of Conservation. As well as running her own business as a freelance travel writer. She launched her coaching and consulting career in 2011, after identifying the need for professional HR/HSE coaching packages for small enterprise owners. She also developed coaching strategies for job seekers who were struggling with structured behavioural interviews.
- Click here
- 0272 007 680