- Otago and Southland
- Assistant Director Career and Talent Management Development
- Master of International Security (Distinction), Bachelor of Arts (Sociology), Diploma in Career Guidance Level 6, National Certificate in First Line Management Level 4, MBTI® Qualified Practitioner, Qualified Hogan’s Interpreter, Self-Directed Search Cert
- Professional Memberships
- CDANZ and CPP Asia Pacific
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Group Facilitation and Training
- Interview Coaching
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Psychometric Assessments
- Research and Policy
- Student Guidance
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
With an extensive background in organisational development, designing and implementing talent systems to help people change the way they think, behave and the results they get in their lives, I am committed to creating profession with passion. I have a strong technical background in workforce career development (policy, capability development, professional standards and learning), and tertiary education and qualification development. I am dedicated to working with people to facilitate career resilience and agility, and building people’s long-term potential in the labour market.
I have expert skills in career coaching, assessment and group facilitation work, with over 15 years experience as a Senior Consultant, Senior Advisor and Practice Leader. Prior to this, I had an eclectic career in product management, recruitment consulting, professional fundraising and social research.
I am excited by developing strong and thriving organisational and team cultures, working with organisations in change and helping people in transition. The Hogan’s assessments and the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® are just several tools I have utilized to assist with organisational development and to change the results that people get in their work and lives.
I have a strength in facilitation, running workshops for senior management and staff in team building, strengths based leadership and growing the understanding of differences within teams. I am also accomplished at running sessions that underpin organisational development practice; critical reflective practice and unconscious bias and having good leadership / management conversations.
- Click here
- 027 237 8360
- Alt. Phone
- (021) 942 879