- New Zealand
- Career Management Coach
- Grad Dip Career Development; Master NLP, Certificate in Advanced Supervision.
- Professional Memberships
- Fellow of the Career Development Association of NZ, Member of HRINZ
- Career Coaching
- Career Counselling
- Career Programme Design and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Job Search Coaching
- Organisational Development
- Personal Branding
- Personality/Behaviour Profiling
- Professional CV Preparation
- Professional Supervision
- Psychometric Assessments
- Retirement Planning
- Transition Coaching/Outplacement
- Workplace Career Development
Managing our working life, learning and development and the important relationships we have is much more complicated than it ever used to be. Life is busy and the workplace itself demands greater resilience and self awareness, yet what happens now is that change happens so quickly that most of us need help from time to time to get through those hurdles that get thrown our way. Almost every working individual experiences times of being stuck or in a transition, unhappy at work or not being clear about what to do next or where their career could take them.
As a career management specialist and coach, I have the real privilege of working with individuals and employers, to help people to find clarity about how to manage the situation they find themselves in their career and in the process to engage them on their own unique learning journey.
I offer career coaching, performance coaching, mentoring, training, and transition support to individuals, organisations and work teams. I work with other highly qualified and experienced specialists when there are large groups or projects. We work in a holistic and integrated way and are committed and inspired to make a real difference for YOU.