A CDANZ Auckland event, in partnership with MIT and CDANZ National
Wednesday 31 August – 9am to 2pm
Everyone has experienced unplanned change in their career. How do we help our clients best deal with uncertainty and chance events? Come and take part in this rare opportunity to listen to the always engaging Professor Jim Bright.
Professor Jim Bright is an Australian organisational psychologist and Professor of Career Education and Development at Australian Catholic University (ACU) National. He authored the Chaos Theory of Careers with Robert Pryor.
In this session, Professor Bright will be sharing some practical tips and ways in which we can assist clients with:
- responding to unplanned change
- preparing for uncertainty
- searching for meaning in career choices
Who Should attend?
Career Practitioners, Lecturers teaching on Workplace Relations and Management programmes, HR Practitioners, Organisational Psychologists, Well-Being advocates, Secondary School Careers Advisors, Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals
Early Bird Prices incl GST. Bookings.
- CDANZ Members: Professional $130, Associate/Student $156, Subscriber / Affiliate $182
- Non-Members $195
- There is a 15% surcharge on all prices after the Early Bird Period
- Pay parking is available at MIT Manukau, in the main parking area off Manukau Station Road. The following rates apply: $1 per hour for first three hours, $4 for up to seven hours
- Or, take the train -the new MIT Building is above the Manukau train station - that means it’s just one train away from your nearest train station. EASY!