CDANZ Annual General Meeting is a time for celebrating the achievements of the year and planning the year ahead.
The programme includes:
- Welcome and CDANZ Waiata
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- Project updates
- Tabling of Annual Report and Finances
- Reading of remits / tabling of items for ratification
- Voting on remits / ratifications
- Changes in National Executive Members
- Celebrations and/or Honours
There is no charge for CDANZ members to attend the AGM but registration is required.
CDANZ National Symposium 2018: Social Justice follows the AGM on the afternoon of Tuesday 23 October and all day on Wednesday 24 October. This does require a paid registration.
CDANZ Symposium Dinner will be held on the evening of Tuesday 23 October. This also requires a paid registration.