Number 20, Issue 4, Summer 2016
Nau mai, haere mai.
The theme is Our Value, Our Voice: CDANZ National Symposium. We present a selection of articles from our 2016 Symposium presenters about their research and/or practice. Papers and speakers notes for the Symposium are also available online.
President’s Piece – Val O'Reilly considers how disruption can be both destructive and creative.
- Unemployment is a public health pandemic – Dr Peter McIlveen
- Beyond the routine: Careers practice for 21st century capabilities – Dr Karen Vaughan
- Employer and recruiter views of cybervetting – Sam Young
- Preferences for early retirement: The role of work related factors – Toni Fowlie
- Working collaboratively in private practice – Kaye Avery
- Project Lumana'i – Cassius Kuresa
- The Attitude Gap Challenge – Joseph Randall, Hugh Kettlewell & Astrid van Holten
- Career Education Benchmarks and employability – Pat Cody
- Personal branding for career specialists – Tom O'Neil
The complete Ezine in one hit is here.
NB: When opening articles in this issue, we apologise that the hyperlinks in the pdfs are not live. As an alternative, there are references supplied at the end of each article. Copy the URL out to your web browser by highlighting the link and keying Ctrl & C to copy (and Ctrl & P to paste).