Number 20, Issue 3, Spring 2016
Nau mai, haere mai.
Our theme is Māori, Pasifika. Career Development for and by Tangata Whenua and Pacific Peoples.
New this issue is our 'Day in the Life' feature in which career practitioners tell their own career stories and discuss their work.
Career Development for and by Tangata Whenua, and Pacific Peoples – theme articles
- Why don't we? – Andrew Tui
- What are we doing for our industry? – Fiona Timoti-Knowles
- Caretaking across cultures – Jack Gray
- Leveraging your weaknesses into strengths – guest writer, Gray Poehnell
- Career Centre for Waikato-Tainui
- Careers New Zealand products and services for Māori – Pat Cody
- A healthy New Zealand career industry – Richard Vernall
The complete Ezine in one hit is here.
NB: When opening articles in this issue, we apologise that the hyperlinks in the pdfs are not live. As an alternative, there are references supplied at the end of each article. Copy the URL out to your web browser by highlighting the link and keying Ctrl & C to copy (and Ctrl & P to paste).