Number 19, Issue 4, Summer 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Summer Ezine!
The theme is Work and Society, and writers on the theme include guests Prue Hyman and Paul Spoonley. The Ezine also features articles from several presenters to our National Symposium in November 2015. And we report on Penny Hagen's keynote speech from our National AGM & Professonal Development Day, about collaborative and participatory approaches to social change.
Work and Society - theme articles
- The Gender Pay Gap – Prue Hyman, Economist
- A new New Zealand – Professor Paul Spoonley
- The Future of Work – Kaye Avery
- Developing tomorrow's talent with Work Inspiration – Keith Marshall
Symposium articles - 2015
- Project Kāmehameha – Philippa Matatia
- Pacific Adolescent Career Pathways – Cassius Kuresa
- Why counselling is key – Raewyn Laurenson Elder
- Don't get left behind – Grant Verhoeven and Andrew Tui
- Employability at AUT – Shaun Pulman
- The neuroscience of reflective practice – Gabrielle O'Connell and Sam Young
National AGM & Professonal Development Day- 2015
News from the National AGM
NB: When opening articles in this issue, we apologise that the hyperlinks in the pdfs are not live. As an alternative, there are references supplied at the end of each article. Copy the URL out to your web browser by highlighting the link and keying Ctrl & C to copy (and Ctrl & P to paste).