Number 19, Issue 3, Spring 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Spring Ezine!
Portfolio Careers. This Ezine features people who have ‘gone portfolio.’ They juggle different employment experiences, have interesting ways of working, and continuously collect new and diverse skills.
Portfolio Careers - theme articles
- Young People making portfolio career choices – Charissa Kavermann
- Fitting it all in – Renee Liang
- My wonderful portfolio career – Sam Young
National Development Manager reports - Lauren Hughes
- CDANZ partnership with Careers Expo 2015
- Busting the myth that creative careers offer "poor prospects"
- Peer supervision training
Vice President reports - Val O'Reilly
- Highlights from the ICCDPP 2015 International Symposium
- The National Forum for Lifelong Career Development: A Big Conversation
The complete Ezine in one hit is here.
NB: When opening articles in this issue, we apologise that the hyperlinks in the pdfs are not live. As an alternative, there are references supplied at the end of each article. Copy the URL out to your web browser by highlighting the link and keying Ctrl & C to copy (and Ctrl & P to paste).