The CDANZ National Executive Committee invites members to contribute photos and videos for use on the website and in other CDANZ promotional materials.
We want our image library to be representative of our diverse client base and illustrate the contemporary involvement of our organisation, showing both enablers and clients in a variety of situations.
We are looking for both portrait and landscape imagery. Website and social media banners favour images that can be cropped square, circular or as narrow landscapes. Consider how you can photograph the same scene in different ways to allow us flexibility when we use the images.
Some possible compositions might include:
- People interacting face to face, 1 to 1
- People interacting online
- People working in small groups
- Practitioner with a whanau group
- Workshop setting
- Careers books
- Careers card sorts
- Careers resources
- Individuals in various employment settings - office, retail, construction, health etc
When photographing materials they should be identifyable as careers resources but brand neutral where possible.
This is a great opportunity to share moments of engagement and connection from your practice and to get creative as a branch.
Material must meet the following specifications:
- Photographs - submitted as Jpeg files, minimum 72dpi, preferred 300dpi
- Video - submitted as mp4 files
Material may be sent to CDANZ National Development Manager by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Box link to email@example.com
- Google Drive link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- www.wetransfer.com to email@example.com
Please note that these are voluntary submissions and no fees are payable.